Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My first post.

Hey! I'm AliceIzzy454 or just call me Alice :)

I am going to write about Stardoll spoilers, new shops, all that kind of stuff. I am also going to write about fashion in general. I may only be 13 years young but I know for certain that I want to be a fashion designer. I am always doodling designs on paper and stuff and I am starting to make the designs for real so I can wear them :) 

I am only just starting so I don't expect loads of comments and all that. 


Thanks for reading :) 
                                                                                                                                       
AliceIzzy454 x                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment